4. PERSONAL INFORMATION. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Site. However we do receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
4.1 Account. In order to use certain services that we offer via the Site, you may be required to create an account, including a contact person ("Account"). We may send an email to your nominated email address to instruct you how to confirm your registration.
4.2 'Contact Us' Information. If you contact us, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your email address. We may also retain information contained in your correspondence with us.
4.3 Log Files. We may make use of log files. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users' movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
Information about cookies
6. PUBLICLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION. The Start-up Public Profile, including your name and other information you choose to make public via your Site, and any content that you post on or via the Site ('User Submissions' which may include Personal Information) are publicly available to other Site users, and may also be accessed and used by people off the Site. If you publish your contact information in any User Submissions or as part of your Public Profile, you may receive unsolicited messages from other users of the Site or the public. We therefore encourage you to only post information that you are sure you want to be accessible to anyone.
7. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Site, then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways:
7.1 We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Site, to contact you in connection with the Site and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Site that you are authorized to access.
7.2 We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or news regarding the Site and our products; and/or (ii) respond to a "Contact Us" or administrative request from you (for example, to change your password).
7.3 We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Site if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms and EULA, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our platform, our users, yourself or the public.
8. PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURE. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the Site but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
9. ACCESS/ ACCURACY. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information through an Account, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing through your Account, you may log in to your Account and use the tools that we make available on the Site.
10. SECURITY. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality.